Casey and her husband Shane know the home building process first hand after building their first home several years ago. They share their home with their daughter, Kaylee and miniature dachshunds, Buddy and Penny. Casey brings to the Real Estate industry her project and organizational management skills from her previous career as a human performance consultant with Accenture.
Casey is an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®), a member of the University of Nebraska Alumni Club, Alpha Chi Omega Alumni Association and Holy Trinity Church.
Terry has been around the housing/ building industry for more than 30 years with her husband Rick having been a home builder/remodeler. They have two children, Taryn and Chris and are the proud grandparents of Easton, Isabelle and Parker. Maya, their German Shepard shares their lives too. Previously a teacher, Terry is able to easily guide both buyers and sellers through Real Estate transactions. Terry also brings marketing skills to the team from her past experience as a graphic artist.
Terry is an adult member of Boy Scout Troop 92. She is also a member of Church of the Resurrection, The Greater KC Sigma Sigma Sigma Alumni Association and a volunteer with Heartland Honor Flights.
- Full-Time Residential Specialists Licensed in Kansas and Missouri since 2003
- Ranked in the Top 4% of all KC Metro Agents
- Ranked in the Top 100 of all ReeceNichols Agents
- Sales of Over 9 Million in 2016, Career Sales of Over 100 Million
- Over 85% of 2016 Business From Referrals & Past Clients
- Voted “Best in Customer Service” by KC Magazine
- Members of Exceptional Properties
- Members of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Members of ReeceNichols RELO Team
- Members of KAR (Kansas Association of Realtors)
- Members of KCRAR (Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors)
- Members of MLS (Heartland Multiple Listing Service)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure (SFR) Certification
- Kansas & Missouri Real Estate Licensing
- Continuing Education Courses Include: Code of Ethics, New Homes Sales, Environmental Concerns, Relocation Training, Federal Fair Housing
- Casey Holds a BA in Psychology From The University of Nebraska and a MS in Industrial Organizational Psychology From Southwest Missouri State University
- Terry Holds a BFA in Art With a Psychology Minor From Central Missouri State University